Harwick Evolve™ - Dark Knight Edition
Sleek, Dependable, and Comfortable - The way a drafting chair was meant to be made.
This is one of the most comfortable drafting chairs that we carry, bar none. In our opinion, the Evolve chair is more comfortable than the high end Herman Miller Aeron Stool and is less than half the cost! Read below for the key features that make this one of a kind chair truly one of a kind:
- Blacked out version to better suit contemporary, retro or industrial offices
- Ergonomic design for all day comfort and support
- Duragrid™ black mesh seat and back keeps you cool and supports 325 lbs.
- Built in lumbar support to relieve lower back pain
- Flip up armrests allow you to move closer to your desk
- Black finish frame
- Waterfall seat edge to reduce pressure on your thighs
- One touch pneumatic seat height adjustment
- 2-to-1 Synchro Tilt - The back reclines twice as fast as the seat.
- Tilt tension adjustment - Match the recline of the chair to your individual weight
- Infinite Tilt Lock - Lock your chair in any tilted position
- Chrome pneumatic cylinder
- Large 22" height adjustable chrome foot ring
- Heavy duty black finish base
- Versatile soft wheel casters are standard - Ideal for all floor types
- 360-degree swivel
- 325 lb. weight capacity! Works perfectly for big and tall users or standard users
- 30-day return policy
Dimensions: Seat Size: 19"W x 19.5"D. Back Size: 17.5"W x 21"H. Seat height adjustment: 24" to 31"H. Arms to Floor (minimum): 30.25"H. Seat to Top of Arms: 6.5". Overall Dimensions: 26"W x 26"D x 48.5"H. Ten year limited warranty from Harwick. These mesh drafting chairs normally ship the same day from our PA warehouse (if ordered by 2 EST).
CLICK HERE for available options
We have the very best return policy versus our competitors!
If you wish to return an item, and it is a returnable item (products designated as Special Order/Custom Order cannot be returned), simply contact us for an RMA within 30 days (14 days for the ERA brand).
We will not charge you any original shipping charges or restocking fees (unless it is an ERA brand chair which carries a 15% restocking fee)
All merchandise must be received back to us in the condition, and cartons (remember to save the boxes!) in which it was sent. In the event your item is defective or damaged in shipping we will promptly ship replacement parts.
We reserve the right to bill you for shipping charges on refused shipments that are not damaged, or shipments returned due to bad addresses or phone numbers. All items must be returned within 30 days of the return authorization issue date.
Our free shipping is available to your door or dock on all items shipped by UPS or FedEx within the 48 contiguous states. Please note that we reserve the right to bill you for any address corrections or address changes once an order ships. All items are shipped unassembled or partially assembled unless otherwise noted.
Heavy Freight Deliveries
Quantity orders (typically 6+ items) and all large/heavy items will require a heavy freight carrier and may require additional travel time. All heavy freight shipments are dock to dock ("tailgate") deliveries. This means that you must be available to unload the item(s) from the tailgate of the truck. If you are not available at the time of delivery and the carrier has to reschedule/redeliver your order, you may be subject to redelivery charges.
Additional Delivery Fees
Heavy Freight Carrier Inside Delivery - $185 (price includes a lift gate service)Heavy Freight Carrier Liftgate Service - $130 if required, or requested, at the time of delivery (our free freight is for dock to dock deliveries only)
Heavy Freight Re-Delivery or Pick up Reschedule - $60-$120 per failed attempt