Safco Vue 24/7 Heavy Duty Drafting Stool [3394BL]
350 lb. Weight Capacity! - Can Be Used 24 Hours Per Day
This is our best selling drafting stool rated for 24/7 use. It's rugged design will hold up to any environment. It boasts a 350 lb weight capacity as well!
- Big & tall heavy-duty office chair and extended-height stool
- Breathable mesh back with ample support and ergonomic shaping
- Rated up to 350 lbs. weight capacity and 24/7 use
- Reinforced mechanism with back tilt and posture lock
- Back height adjustment, height-adjustable footrest
- Optional T-pad height and width adjustable arms
- Optional floor glides (used for stationary applications. Keeps the chair from moving)
- Available in Black Fabric (BL) or Black Vinyl (BV)
- 10-inch Height Range Adjustment
- Swivel tilt mechanism with adjustable tilt tension accommodates users of all sizes
- Adjustability - Height: Back height (measured from seat to top of back) adjusts from 14 to 17 1/2”
- Arms: Optional Height and Width Adjustable Arms
- Back Size: 18 ¾"W x 18"H
- Base Dimensions: 26" Dia.
- Capacity - Weight: 350 lbs.
- Color: Black
- Finished Product Dimensions: 26"W x 26"D x 37 to 48 ½"H
- Finished Product Weight: 53 lbs.
- Material(s): Steel, Nylon / Vinyl
- Overall Depth: 26"
- Overall Height: 37 to 48 ½"
- Overall Width: 26"
- Seat Height: 23-32 1/2"
- Seat Size: 20 ½"W x 20"D
- Upholstery: Nylon Mesh Back
- Wheel / Caster Size (Diameter): 2 ½"
- Wheel / Caster Style: Dual Wheel Carpet Casters
The Safco drafting chair normally ships within 2-3 business days from our VA or CA warehouse.
We have the very best return policy versus our competitors!
If you wish to return an item, and it is a returnable item (products designated as Special Order/Custom Order cannot be returned), contact us for an RMA within 30 days (14 days for the ERA brand).
Simply ship it back to us for a full refund. We will not deduct any original shipping charges or restocking fees (unless it is an ERA brand chair which carries a 15% restocking fee) from your refund.
All merchandise must be received back to us in the condition, and cartons (remember to save the boxes!) in which it was sent. In the event your item is defective or damaged in shipping we will promptly ship replacement parts.
We reserve the right to bill you for shipping charges on refused shipments that are not damaged, or shipments returned due to bad addresses or phone numbers. All items must be returned within 30 days of the return authorization issue date.
Our free shipping is available to your door or dock on all items shipped by UPS or FedEx within the 48 contiguous states. Please note that we reserve the right to bill you for any address corrections or address changes once an order ships. All items are shipped unassembled or partially assembled unless otherwise noted.
Heavy Freight Deliveries
Quantity orders (typically 6+ items) and all large/heavy items will require a heavy freight carrier and may require additional travel time. All heavy freight shipments are dock to dock ("tailgate") deliveries. This means that you must be available to unload the item(s) from the tailgate of the truck. If you are not available at the time of delivery and the carrier has to reschedule/redeliver your order, you may be subject to redelivery charges.
Additional Delivery Fees
Heavy Freight Carrier Inside Delivery - $185 if requested at time of order (price includes a lift gate service). You may incur a higher cost if requested at time of delivery.Heavy Freight Carrier Liftgate Service - $130 if requested at time of order (our free freight is for dock to dock deliveries only). You may incur a higher cost if requested at time of delivery.
Heavy Freight Re-Delivery or Pick up Reschedule - $60-$120 per failed attempt