The Next™ Stack Chair provides a simple yet comfortable stack chair that is ideal for use in training or meeting areas. With a contoured seat design and generous back, the chair is designed to be comfortable in its simplicity. The lightweight tubular steel design makes it easy to pick up and move, rearrange or stack as needed, making it a great option for training rooms, classrooms or any space that frequently needs to be reconfigured. The seat and back are constructed of durable, high impact polypropylene for long-lasting durability that will hold up under the stress of a classroom or frequently-used meeting space. Stackable up to 7 high on the floor or 20 high on a chair cart for convenient storage when not in use. This chair is available in choice of Black or White to suit personal preference or décor. Packed four per carton, not sold individually.Product Features:
- Contoured seat design with generous back for extra comfort
- Simple stack chair design makes it easy to stack out of the way when not in use to help save space, ideal for training or meeting rooms
- Perforated back provides breathability to keep users cool
- Constructed of high impact polypropylene seat and back for long-lasting durability
- Lightweight, tubular steel frame makes these chairs easy to pick up and move, rearrange or stack as needed
- Stacks up to 7 high on the floor or 20 high on chair cart (4188) for convenient storage when not in use
- Available in choice of Black or White to suit personal preference or décor
- Perfect for use in lunchrooms, convention centers, event centers, breakrooms, lecture halls, modular work spaces, hoteling areas, business centers, libraries and classrooms
- Packed 4 per carton, not sold individually
- Available to ship within 48 hours
We have the very best return policy versus our competitors!
If you wish to return an item, and it is a returnable item (products designated as Special Order/Custom Order cannot be returned), contact us for an RMA within 30 days (14 days for the ERA brand).
Simply ship it back to us for a full refund. We will not deduct any original shipping charges or restocking fees (unless it is an ERA brand chair which carries a 15% restocking fee) from your refund.
All merchandise must be received back to us in the condition, and cartons (remember to save the boxes!) in which it was sent. In the event your item is defective or damaged in shipping we will promptly ship replacement parts.
We reserve the right to bill you for shipping charges on refused shipments that are not damaged, or shipments returned due to bad addresses or phone numbers. All items must be returned within 30 days of the return authorization issue date.
Our free shipping is available to your door or dock on all items shipped by UPS or FedEx within the 48 contiguous states. Please note that we reserve the right to bill you for any address corrections or address changes once an order ships. All items are shipped unassembled or partially assembled unless otherwise noted.
Heavy Freight Deliveries
Quantity orders (typically 6+ items) and all large/heavy items will require a heavy freight carrier and may require additional travel time. All heavy freight shipments are dock to dock ("tailgate") deliveries. This means that you must be available to unload the item(s) from the tailgate of the truck. If you are not available at the time of delivery and the carrier has to reschedule/redeliver your order, you may be subject to redelivery charges.
Additional Delivery Fees
Heavy Freight Carrier Inside Delivery - $185 if requested at time of order (price includes a lift gate service). You may incur a higher cost if requested at time of delivery.Heavy Freight Carrier Liftgate Service - $130 if requested at time of order (our free freight is for dock to dock deliveries only). You may incur a higher cost if requested at time of delivery.
Heavy Freight Re-Delivery or Pick up Reschedule - $60-$120 per failed attempt