The Extended-Height Lab Stool is a backless lab stool that pairs well with any drafting table, work bench or other standing-height work surface. Pneumatic height adjustment allows the user to customize it to their height and the height of their working area from 22-32"H. The stool also includes an 18" chrome foot ring that wraps all the way around for access from any seated position. The foot rest is adjustable to suit the needs of the individual user, and use of it may help to support muscular relaxation and less restricted blood circulation. The 13.5" wide seat rotates a full 360 degrees in either direction for enhanced user mobility and a more active seating experience. It also comes with an upholstered vinyl seat that can be easily cleaned, making it great for industrial or hospitality settings. The stool's base includes five-star hooded casters that allow the user to roll from one area to another without standing, or provide easy mobility across work areas. Rated up to 250 lbs.Product Features:
- Extended-height, adjustable, backless lab stool with upholstered vinyl seat; Pair with a drafting table, work bench or other standing height work surface
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment allows user to raise and lower seat to suit different workstations and activities; Make adjustments manually by lifting lever under seat; Seat height range: 22-31" H
- Adjustable-height, 18" chrome foot ring prevents feet from swinging and wraps all the way around the stool for access from any seated position; Raising legs and feet onto the footring may support muscular relaxation and less restricted blood circulation
- Stool rotates full, 360-degrees in either direction for enhanced user mobility and a more active seating experience
- Black five-star hooded caster base with dual-wheel casters allows user to roll form one work area to another without standing
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Assembly required
- Product meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA office furniture safety and performance standards
We have the very best return policy versus our competitors!
If you wish to return an item, and it is a returnable item (products designated as Special Order/Custom Order cannot be returned), contact us for an RMA within 30 days (14 days for the ERA brand).
Simply ship it back to us for a full refund. We will not deduct any original shipping charges or restocking fees (unless it is an ERA brand chair which carries a 15% restocking fee) from your refund.
All merchandise must be received back to us in the condition, and cartons (remember to save the boxes!) in which it was sent. In the event your item is defective or damaged in shipping we will promptly ship replacement parts.
We reserve the right to bill you for shipping charges on refused shipments that are not damaged, or shipments returned due to bad addresses or phone numbers. All items must be returned within 30 days of the return authorization issue date.
Our free shipping is available to your door or dock on all items shipped by UPS or FedEx within the 48 contiguous states. Please note that we reserve the right to bill you for any address corrections or address changes once an order ships. All items are shipped unassembled or partially assembled unless otherwise noted.
Heavy Freight Deliveries
Quantity orders (typically 6+ items) and all large/heavy items will require a heavy freight carrier and may require additional travel time. All heavy freight shipments are dock to dock ("tailgate") deliveries. This means that you must be available to unload the item(s) from the tailgate of the truck. If you are not available at the time of delivery and the carrier has to reschedule/redeliver your order, you may be subject to redelivery charges.
Additional Delivery Fees
Heavy Freight Carrier Inside Delivery - $185 if requested at time of order (price includes a lift gate service). You may incur a higher cost if requested at time of delivery.Heavy Freight Carrier Liftgate Service - $130 if requested at time of order (our free freight is for dock to dock deliveries only). You may incur a higher cost if requested at time of delivery.
Heavy Freight Re-Delivery or Pick up Reschedule - $60-$120 per failed attempt