This unique Desk balances the look of wood with the performance and affordability of laminate. Height-Adjustable option allows a wide variety of users to have a more active workday. Adjusts easily from 29 1/2” to 49 1/4” to suit a variety of user heights. Laminate finish provides durability, scratch resistance, and stain resistance. Full-Height, vertical grain, modesty panel included for additional privacy. Modesty panel recessed 2 1/2” for privacy and comfortable seating. Tech-Friendly Desk with integrated grommets for a seamless design secures cables and wires away for ease of use. Three brushed-nickel grommets in the surface comes standard. Multiple pedestal options for underneath the desk makes the unit highly configurable for users’ needs. Horizontal surfaces feature fluted, PVC edge. 1 5/8" thick work surface.
- Balances the look of wood with the performance and affordability of laminate
- Height-Adjustable Desk allows a wide variety of users to have a more active workday
- Adjusts easily from 29 1/2” to 49 1/4” high to suit a variety of user heights; control switch with 4-position memory makes elevation selection simple
- Laminate finish provides durability, scratch resistance, and stain resistance
- Full-height, vertical grain modesty panel raises and lowers along with the desktop
- Modesty panel recessed 2 1/2” for privacy and comfortable seating
- Tech-friendly Desk offers three brushed-nickel grommets in surface for managing cords and cables to help maintain a cleaner-looking workspace
- Multiple pedestal options for underneath the desk makes the unit highly configurable for your needs
- Horizontal surfaces feature fluted, PVC edge
- 1 5/8" thick work surface
- Return work surface raises and lowers with desk; return modesty panel does not move with the work surface
- Part of the Safco Active Collection: The Safco Active Collection products are designed to promote active movement throughout the day to help combat the adverse effects of inactivity in many workplace settings
Maximum Width: 72"
Maximum Depth: 84"
Return Depth: 24"
Return Width: 48"
Product Weight: 427 lbs.
We have the very best return policy versus our competitors!
If you wish to return an item, and it is a returnable item (products designated as Special Order/Custom Order cannot be returned), contact us for an RMA within 30 days (14 days for the ERA brand).
Simply ship it back to us for a full refund. We will not deduct any original shipping charges or restocking fees (unless it is an ERA brand chair which carries a 15% restocking fee) from your refund.
All merchandise must be received back to us in the condition, and cartons (remember to save the boxes!) in which it was sent. In the event your item is defective or damaged in shipping we will promptly ship replacement parts.
We reserve the right to bill you for shipping charges on refused shipments that are not damaged, or shipments returned due to bad addresses or phone numbers. All items must be returned within 30 days of the return authorization issue date.
Our free shipping is available to your door or dock on all items shipped by UPS or FedEx within the 48 contiguous states. Please note that we reserve the right to bill you for any address corrections or address changes once an order ships. All items are shipped unassembled or partially assembled unless otherwise noted.
Heavy Freight Deliveries
Quantity orders (typically 6+ items) and all large/heavy items will require a heavy freight carrier and may require additional travel time. All heavy freight shipments are dock to dock ("tailgate") deliveries. This means that you must be available to unload the item(s) from the tailgate of the truck. If you are not available at the time of delivery and the carrier has to reschedule/redeliver your order, you may be subject to redelivery charges.
Additional Delivery Fees
Heavy Freight Carrier Inside Delivery - $185 if requested at time of order (price includes a lift gate service). You may incur a higher cost if requested at time of delivery.Heavy Freight Carrier Liftgate Service - $130 if requested at time of order (our free freight is for dock to dock deliveries only). You may incur a higher cost if requested at time of delivery.
Heavy Freight Re-Delivery or Pick up Reschedule - $60-$120 per failed attempt