By having us process your purchase order, you acknowledge and agree to our Terms and Conditions regarding purchase orders. Any questions you may have regarding our policies must be addressed BEFORE we process your purchase order.
- All items are delivered unassembled or partially assembled unless otherwise noted.
- Any order for 5 or more chairs will typically ship by tractor trailer. You are responsible to unload the chairs from the tail gate of the truck (unless you have a dock). Should you need the chairs carried inside, this will add an additional $55.00 inside delivery charge. This service must be noted on your Purchase Order should you require it.
- Any refused/returned shipments will be subject to return shipping charges plus a 20% restocking fee. Customer is responsible to ship the merchandise back pre-paid and in the original packaging. Your order must be paid in full before we can initiate the return process. We will then cut you a check for the refund once the items are returned.
- Our Purchase Order terms are NET 30. Payment must be received within 30 days of the delivery of your order. Any Purchase Order not paid within the 30 day time frame will start accruing charges at a rate of 2.5% per month.
- In the event payment is not received within 60 days of delivery, your account will be turned over to the Commercial Collection Corp of NY (a credit reporting collection agency). You will be responsible for all fees related to the collection of your account (currently 18% of the total). In the event litigation is required, you will be responsible for attorney fees (currently 27% of the total) as well as court costs and suit fees.