- Executive Big Mans Chair with Mesh Seat and Back with chrome metal base
- Padded Height Adjustable Arms
- Pivot Tilt with Tilt Tension and Tilt Lock
- Supports up to 350 lbs
For Use Type: Commercial
Primary Style: Contemporary
Fabric Info: Chrome/Mesh
Fabric Material: 70% Polyester, 30% Cotton
Outer Materials: Fabric/Metal
Weight capacity: 350
Greenguard Certified: No
Ships in: 1-3 Days
Assembled Dimensions: 27.5W x 28.75D x 45H
Seat Dimensions: 21.5W x 19D x 5T
Back Dimensions: 22W x 23.25H x 4.5T
Seat Height Min: 20.3"
Seat Height Max: 23.5"
Arms to Floor Min: 26.5"
Arms to Floor Max: 32.25"
Arms to Seat Min: 8"
Arms to Seat Max: 9.5"
WORK SMART LIMITED WARRANTY
Work Smart chairs are warranted from the date of purchase against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
- 15 Years on all non-moving metal parts.
- 5 Years on component parts including Control mechanisms, pneumatic cylinders, wood, plastic parts, base and casters.
- 3 Years on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration.
- Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use.
All warranties are limited to the original purchaser for normal commercial usage defined as a standard forty hour work week by persons weighing 250 lbs. or less. The EX1098, EC1283C & ECH12801 are for persons weighing 350 lbs. or less. This warranty will not cover labor, freight or damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of Office Star Products. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage that may result from normal use.
Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product. When usage is more than 40 hours per week, a two year warranty on all parts applies. Fabric is warranted for one year. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. All Work Smart chairs are built to meet or exceed ANSI BIFMA standards.
You may also like