- Breathable Vertical Mesh Back with Steel Frame Post
- Adjustable Height Back
- Self-Adjusting Lumbar Support
- 2-to-1 Synchro Mechanism with 3 Position Lock and Seat Slider
- Height and Width Adjustable Padded Arms
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Coated Base
- Patent Pending
- Headrest included
For Use Type: Commercial
Primary Style: Professional
Fabric Info: (-30) Coal FreeFlex
Outer Materials: Steel/Nylon/Polyester
Weight capacity: 300
Greenguard Certified: No
Ships in: 1-3 Days
Assembled Dimensions: 25.25W x 25.5D x 50.5H
Height Range: 47.5-50.5"
Seat Dimensions: 20.5W x 19.5D x 2T
Back Dimensions: 20W x 24H
Seat Height Min: 18.5"
Seat Height Max: 21.75"
Arms to Floor Min: 26"
Arms to Floor Max: 29"
Arms to Seat Max: 10.25"
PROLINE II LIMITED WARRANTY
ProLine II chairs are warranted from the date of purchase against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
- Lifetime on component parts including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters.
- 3 Years on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration.
- Leather is not warranted against routine scratching and scuffing, as leather is subject to minor blemishes in use.
- 5 Years on component Parts Including pneumatic cylinder, control mechanism, base and casters.
- 2 Years on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration.
- Prado Collection = 5 Years
- Horizon Desking & Wood Conference (CT) Tables = 3 Years
Grain, color and finishes
Variation of grain and color are natural, inherent characteristics of wood, a living material. This variation is part of the beauty of realwood and anticipated in wood veneer furnishings. Therefore, Proline II furniture is not warranted to match in grain or color or texture. It is a natural phenomenon for wood grain to change in color as it ages, and wood finishes are not warranted for colorfastness.
All warranties are limited to the original purchaser for normal commercial usage defined as a standard forty hour work week bypersons weighing 250 lbs. or less. The 54666 is for persons weighing 300 lbs. or less. The 7103M, 7602R, 7605R, 7600R, 81108, 81308 & 81608 are for persons weighing 400 lbs. or less. This warranty will not cover labor, freight or damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of Office Star Products.
The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage that may result from normal use. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product. When usage is more than 40 hours per week, a five year warranty on all parts applies. Fabric is warranted for one year. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. All ProLine II chairs meet or exceed ANSI BIFMA standards.