Mirella™ Conference Table, Standing-Height, 12’ features a contemporary design that provides a residential look, complemented with Brushed-Silver or Black Powder Coat accents and finishes. Sand Dune and Southern Tobacco laminates come with Black hardware, and White Ash and Stone Gray laminates come with Silver. Part of the Safco Active Collection: Safco Active products are designed to promote active management throughout the day and engage major, muscle groups to help combat the negative effects of inactivity in many workplace settings. Metal Base. Showcases a two-tier design, 3 ¾” between the two tiers. Allows for optional, integrated power nested between the two tiers on all sides, making it perfect for discreet storage and charging of small electronics. Featuring six cutouts for power modules (MRPM3 power modules sold separately). Pairs with a Mirella™ Presentation Board for cohesive conference environment (MRWB). Also coordinates with the Mirella™ Desking and Reception for a consistent workplace. Ships in one box.Product Features:
- Features a contemporary design with finishes and accents that provide a residential look
- Complemented with Brushed-Silver or Black Powder Coat accents and finishes
- Part of the Safco Active Collection: Safco Active products are designed to promote active management throughout the day and engage major, muscle groups to help combat the negative effects of inactivity in many workplace settings
- Conference tables showcase a two-tier design (3 ¾” between tiers); allows for optional, integrated power nested between the two tiers on all sides of the table, perfect for discreet storage and charging of small electronics
- Metal Base and Laminate Top need assembly
- Features 6 cutouts for power modules (MRPM3 power modules sold separately)
- Pair with Mirella™ Presentation Board for a cohesive conference environment (MRWB)
- Sand Dune and Southern Tobacco laminates come with Black hardware, and White Ash and Stone Gray laminates come with Silver
- Coordinates with Mirella™ Desking and Reception for a consistent workplace
- Ships in three cartons
Maximum Depth (inches): 47.25
Maximum Height (inches): 42
Maximum Width (inches): 144
Tabletop Thickness (inches): 1.625
Finished Product Weight (lbs): 460.5
We have the very best return policy versus our competitors!
If you wish to return an item, and it is a returnable item (products designated as Special Order/Custom Order cannot be returned), contact us for an RMA within 30 days (14 days for the ERA brand).
Simply ship it back to us for a full refund. We will not deduct any original shipping charges or restocking fees (unless it is an ERA brand chair which carries a 15% restocking fee) from your refund.
All merchandise must be received back to us in the condition, and cartons (remember to save the boxes!) in which it was sent. In the event your item is defective or damaged in shipping we will promptly ship replacement parts.
We reserve the right to bill you for shipping charges on refused shipments that are not damaged, or shipments returned due to bad addresses or phone numbers. All items must be returned within 30 days of the return authorization issue date.
Our free shipping is available to your door or dock on all items shipped by UPS or FedEx within the 48 contiguous states. Please note that we reserve the right to bill you for any address corrections or address changes once an order ships. All items are shipped unassembled or partially assembled unless otherwise noted.
Heavy Freight Deliveries
Quantity orders (typically 6+ items) and all large/heavy items will require a heavy freight carrier and may require additional travel time. All heavy freight shipments are dock to dock ("tailgate") deliveries. This means that you must be available to unload the item(s) from the tailgate of the truck. If you are not available at the time of delivery and the carrier has to reschedule/redeliver your order, you may be subject to redelivery charges.
Additional Delivery Fees
Heavy Freight Carrier Inside Delivery - $185 (price includes a lift gate service)Heavy Freight Carrier Liftgate Service - $130 if required, or requested, at the time of delivery (our free freight is for dock to dock deliveries only)
Heavy Freight Re-Delivery or Pick up Reschedule - $60-$120 per failed attempt