The Aberdeen Series conference tables include 1 5/8" thick work surface and a hollow core construction. Boat shaped conference tables have two standards grommets. Boat-shaped conference tables accept power module for power and data access to operate computers and presentation equipment during meetings. Conference table legs have cable chimney for concealed cable management from surface to floor. Tops larger than 96" have multi-piece top surfaces connected via steel cam post and steel connecting plates.Product Features:
- Conference tables balances the look of wood with the performance and affordability of laminate
- Encourages collaboration with a variety of sizes fit for varying amounts of people, available in Round 42” and 6, 8, 10, 12 and 18’ Boat style
- All tables feature durable 1 5⁄8” thick surfaces and distinctive fluted edge detail
- Surfaces are abrasion and stain resistance for durability
- Legs have cable chimney for concealed cable management from surface to floor with structural modesty panels that conceal cables horizontally under the surface
- Tables accept optional power modules (see model SPM) for power and data access to operate computers and presentation equipment ranging from one to three modules based on length of table
- Multiple conference accessories available to support any conference room requirement from matching Presentation Boards to Lecterns
- Choose from color options Mocha or Gray Steel for workspace customization
Overall Dimensions: Width: 96" x Depth: 48" x Height: 29 1/2"
Limited lifetime warranty from Mayline
Normally ships in 3 business days
Browse our entire collection of Mayline furniture by following this link: Mayline Office Chairs & Furniture
We have the very best return policy versus our competitors!
If you wish to return an item, and it is a returnable item (products designated as Special Order/Custom Order cannot be returned), contact us for an RMA within 30 days (14 days for the ERA brand).
Simply ship it back to us for a full refund. We will not deduct any original shipping charges or restocking fees (unless it is an ERA brand chair which carries a 15% restocking fee) from your refund.
All merchandise must be received back to us in the condition, and cartons (remember to save the boxes!) in which it was sent. In the event your item is defective or damaged in shipping we will promptly ship replacement parts.
We reserve the right to bill you for shipping charges on refused shipments that are not damaged, or shipments returned due to bad addresses or phone numbers. All items must be returned within 30 days of the return authorization issue date.
Our free shipping is available to your door or dock on all items shipped by UPS or FedEx within the 48 contiguous states. Please note that we reserve the right to bill you for any address corrections or address changes once an order ships. All items are shipped unassembled or partially assembled unless otherwise noted.
Heavy Freight Deliveries
Quantity orders (typically 6+ items) and all large/heavy items will require a heavy freight carrier and may require additional travel time. All heavy freight shipments are dock to dock ("tailgate") deliveries. This means that you must be available to unload the item(s) from the tailgate of the truck. If you are not available at the time of delivery and the carrier has to reschedule/redeliver your order, you may be subject to redelivery charges.
Additional Delivery Fees
Heavy Freight Carrier Inside Delivery - $185 if requested at time of order (price includes a lift gate service). You may incur a higher cost if requested at time of delivery.Heavy Freight Carrier Liftgate Service - $130 if requested at time of order (our free freight is for dock to dock deliveries only). You may incur a higher cost if requested at time of delivery.
Heavy Freight Re-Delivery or Pick up Reschedule - $60-$120 per failed attempt