The Sorrento casegoods line combines a high end look with technology-friendly features, including a technology access panel for convenient connectivity. Offering new levels of office sophistication with feature-rich solutions to make any workspace more stylish. Leather lining on select drawers and trays, fully finished interiors and backs, and expertly matched wood veneers. Has a pencil drawer that doubles as a laptop drawer with full-extension slides and cable management.
Features interlock system allowing only one drawer to open at a time. All locks are keyed-alike and feature removable cores for installing keyed different locks after market; allows user to keep valuables and confidential items safe. Uses AA-grade North American Hardwood veneers. Offered in choice of left-handed and right-handed U-configurations. Coordinates with Sorrento Conference and Reception for a cohesive and professional look.
- Combines a high end look with technology-friendly features
- Including technology access panels for convenient connectivity
- Offers new levels of office sophistication with feature-rich solutions to make any workspace more stylish
- Leather lining on select drawers and trays fully finished interiors and backs and expertly matched wood veneers
- Pencil drawers in desk pedestal doubles as laptop drawers with full-extension slides and cable management for easy connectivity and convenient storage
- Features interlock system allowing only one drawer to open at a time
- All locks are keyed-alike and feature removable cores for installing keyed different locks after market; keep valuables and confidential items safe
- Uses AA-grade North American Hardwood veneers
- Offered in a choice of left-handed and right-handed U-configurations
- Coordinates with Sorrento Conference and Reception for a cohesive and professional look
Maximum Width: 72"
Maximum Depth: 17.25"
Maximum Height: 25.5"
We have the very best return policy versus our competitors!
If you wish to return an item, and it is a returnable item (products designated as Special Order/Custom Order cannot be returned), simply contact us for an RMA within 30 days (14 days for the ERA brand).
We will not charge you any original shipping charges or restocking fees (unless it is an ERA brand chair which carries a 15% restocking fee)
All merchandise must be received back to us in the condition, and cartons (remember to save the boxes!) in which it was sent. In the event your item is defective or damaged in shipping we will promptly ship replacement parts.
We reserve the right to bill you for shipping charges on refused shipments that are not damaged, or shipments returned due to bad addresses or phone numbers. All items must be returned within 30 days of the return authorization issue date.
Our free shipping is available to your door or dock on all items shipped by UPS or FedEx within the 48 contiguous states. Please note that we reserve the right to bill you for any address corrections or address changes once an order ships. All items are shipped unassembled or partially assembled unless otherwise noted.
Heavy Freight Deliveries
Quantity orders (typically 6+ items) and all large/heavy items will require a heavy freight carrier and may require additional travel time. All heavy freight shipments are dock to dock ("tailgate") deliveries. This means that you must be available to unload the item(s) from the tailgate of the truck. If you are not available at the time of delivery and the carrier has to reschedule/redeliver your order, you may be subject to redelivery charges.
Additional Delivery Fees
Heavy Freight Carrier Inside Delivery - $142.00 (price includes a lift gate service)Heavy Freight Carrier Liftgate Service - $70 if required, or requested, at the time of delivery (our free freight is for dock to dock deliveries only)
Heavy Freight Re-Delivery or Pick up Reschedule - $60-$120 per failed attempt