This steel mini pedestal features a box/file drawer design for convenient storage and organization of personal items and documents, both on-the-go and in personal workspaces. Drawers fit both letter and legal-size documents and includes a lock to ensure secure storage of personal items or sensitive documents. To ensure easy mobility, the pedestal has four casters (2 locking) and also features a pull handle to transport your items between workstations throughout the day. The pedestal is constructed of sturdy steel for long-lasting durability that will hold up under daily use. There is also the option to add a Charcoal cushion to the top, turning this mobile pedestal into a seat that is ideal for quick touchdown meetings or collaboration with coworkers. The cushion attaches with Velcro® strips for quick and easy assembly. If no cushion is attached, the pedestal can be used for an additional work surface. Available in choice of Black, Silver or White to suit personal preferences or décor. Great for use in small offices, homes offices, personal workspaces or for users who frequently move around the workplace during the day.Product Features:
- Steel mobile pedestal with box/file drawers for convenient storage and organization
- Fits both letter and legal-size folders to easily store when not in use
- Features a lock on the drawers to ensure secure storage of personal items or sensitive documents
- Pedestal is mobile on four casters, 2 locking and 2 non-locking, and also features a pull handle for easy movement around the workspace or between workstations
- Constructed of sturdy steel for long-lasting durability
- Charcoal cushion can be added to the top to create a mobile seat that is ideal for quick touchdown meetings; Cushion attaches with Velcro® strips for quick and easy assembly
- Available in choice of Black, Silver or White to suit a variety of personal preferences or décor
- Great for use in small offices, home offices, personal workspaces or for users who frequently move around the workplace during the day
We have the very best return policy versus our competitors!
If you wish to return an item, and it is a returnable item (products designated as Special Order/Custom Order cannot be returned), contact us for an RMA within 30 days (14 days for the ERA brand).
Simply ship it back to us for a full refund. We will not deduct any original shipping charges or restocking fees (unless it is an ERA brand chair which carries a 15% restocking fee) from your refund.
All merchandise must be received back to us in the condition, and cartons (remember to save the boxes!) in which it was sent. In the event your item is defective or damaged in shipping we will promptly ship replacement parts.
We reserve the right to bill you for shipping charges on refused shipments that are not damaged, or shipments returned due to bad addresses or phone numbers. All items must be returned within 30 days of the return authorization issue date.
Our free shipping is available to your door or dock on all items shipped by UPS or FedEx within the 48 contiguous states. Please note that we reserve the right to bill you for any address corrections or address changes once an order ships. All items are shipped unassembled or partially assembled unless otherwise noted.
Heavy Freight Deliveries
Quantity orders (typically 6+ items) and all large/heavy items will require a heavy freight carrier and may require additional travel time. All heavy freight shipments are dock to dock ("tailgate") deliveries. This means that you must be available to unload the item(s) from the tailgate of the truck. If you are not available at the time of delivery and the carrier has to reschedule/redeliver your order, you may be subject to redelivery charges.
Additional Delivery Fees
Heavy Freight Carrier Inside Delivery - $185 if requested at time of order (price includes a lift gate service). You may incur a higher cost if requested at time of delivery.Heavy Freight Carrier Liftgate Service - $130 if requested at time of order (our free freight is for dock to dock deliveries only). You may incur a higher cost if requested at time of delivery.
Heavy Freight Re-Delivery or Pick up Reschedule - $60-$120 per failed attempt