- Promote productivity with these dual-sided workstations
- Economically provide workspaces for multiple users, a great choice when space and/or resources are limited
- Evenly designed with minimal components to be balanced and proportionate
- Slat Wall Divider for added privacy and productivity
- Folder/Paper Sorter Tray, Phone/Tablet Support Tray and Pencil Holder also available to accessorize with the Slat Wall Divider
- Easy to accessorize with a tabletop power module
- Undersurface wire management basket and pedestal afford plenty of options to personalize your space
- TFL in Driftwood (Gray) or Designer White
- Two cord drop cutouts for easy access to power and a Silver powder coated finish on base for durability
- Complement with a Gist™ or Valoré® task chair, or add e5™ storage elements for an even more convenient and impressive space
Maximum Width: 42.25"
Maximum Depth: 60"
Maximum Height: 29"
We have the very best return policy versus our competitors!
If you wish to return an item, and it is a returnable item (products designated as Special Order/Custom Order cannot be returned), simply contact us for an RMA within 30 days (14 days for the ERA brand).
We will not charge you any original shipping charges or restocking fees (unless it is an ERA brand chair which carries a 15% restocking fee)
All merchandise must be received back to us in the condition, and cartons (remember to save the boxes!) in which it was sent. In the event your item is defective or damaged in shipping we will promptly ship replacement parts.
We reserve the right to bill you for shipping charges on refused shipments that are not damaged, or shipments returned due to bad addresses or phone numbers. All items must be returned within 30 days of the return authorization issue date.
Our free shipping is available to your door or dock on all items shipped by UPS or FedEx within the 48 contiguous states. Please note that we reserve the right to bill you for any address corrections or address changes once an order ships. All items are shipped unassembled or partially assembled unless otherwise noted.
Heavy Freight Deliveries
Quantity orders (typically 6+ items) and all large/heavy items will require a heavy freight carrier and may require additional travel time. All heavy freight shipments are dock to dock ("tailgate") deliveries. This means that you must be available to unload the item(s) from the tailgate of the truck. If you are not available at the time of delivery and the carrier has to reschedule/redeliver your order, you may be subject to redelivery charges.
Additional Delivery Fees
Heavy Freight Carrier Inside Delivery - $185 (price includes a lift gate service)Heavy Freight Carrier Liftgate Service - $130 if required, or requested, at the time of delivery (our free freight is for dock to dock deliveries only)
Heavy Freight Re-Delivery or Pick up Reschedule - $60-$120 per failed attempt