- Hand painted
- Country Cottage (-AC1), Dark Brown (-YM10),Antique Celadon (-YM20)
- Fully assembled
- Intended for residential use only
For Use Type: Residential Use Only
Primary Style: Transitional
Color: Country Cottage
Outer Materials: Wood
Weight capacity: 30
Greenguard Certified: No
Ships in: 1-3 Days
Assembled Dimensions: 15W x 15D x 22.75H
OSP DESIGNS LIMITED Warranty
OSP Designs Warrants, to the original purchaser its products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 90 days. Defects and damage from misuse, abuse, negligence, alteration, accident, vandalism, rusting, acts of nature or any other event beyond the control of OSP Designs is not covered. The warranty does not cover cosmetic damage that may result from normal use. Liability for incidental or consequential damages is excluded. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from use of this product. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
osp designs SEATING LIMITED Warranty
OSP Designs chairs are warranted from the date of purchase against failure due to material and workmanship as follows:
- 5 Years on all non-moving metal parts.
- 2 Years on component parts including Control mechanisms, pneumatic cylinders, wood, plastic parts, base and casters.
- 1 Year on upholstery fabric and foam against wear and deterioration.
- We cannot warrant leather against routine scratching and scuffing, as all leather is subject to minor blemishes in normal use.
- Supply compatible components of current manufacture.
- Repair the customerís component. The customer must prepay freight on any components returned to the factory. Return freight on components still in warranty will be paid by OSP Designs.
Our quality standards are among the highest in the industry. Sometimes, no matter how hard we try, there are times when parts are damaged or missing. Our Parts Department will do everything possible to promptly remedy the problem. Contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, by Fax 1-909-930-5629, or toll free parts number 1-800-950-7262, Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
You may also like