Medina™ captures the spirit of Italian design that fills any space with style and height-adjustable capabilities to ensure maximum workspace customization. Height-adjustable desks allow for a wide variety of users. Medina™ offers a choice of components to allow an ideal range of workplace configurations, such as returns, bridges, pedestals, hutches, etc. Rich in texture and detail, the Medina™ collection offers five laminate choices including two textured laminates - all equipped to collaborate with other Medina conference and reception furniture, and complement most décor. Part of the Active Collection; Mayline-Safco Active Collection products are designed to promote active movement throughout the day and engage major muscle groups to help combat the negative effects of inactivity in many workplaces.Product Features:
- Height-adjustable desks allow for a wide variety of users to have a more active workday
- Desks easily adjust from 29 ½” to 47 1/4”
- Upscale style perfect for private offices or collaborative spaces
- Desk tops are stylish curved or straight ends for a clean look
- All work surfaces are 1” thick with a distinctive beveled edge and Silver detail adds a contemporary look
- Part of the Active Collection; Safco—Mayline Active products are designed to promote active movement throughout the day and engage major muscle groups to help combat the negative effects of inactivity in many workplaces
- All pieces are available for Quick Ship
- Coordinates with Medina Desking, Conference and Reception furniture for a cohesive, professional workspace
We have the very best return policy versus our competitors!
If you wish to return an item, and it is a returnable item (products designated as Special Order/Custom Order cannot be returned), simply contact us for an RMA with 30 days (14 days for the ERA brand).
We will not charge you any original shipping charges or restocking fees!
All merchandise must be received back to us in the condition, and cartons (remember to save the boxes!) in which it was sent. In the event your item is defective or damaged in shipping we will promptly ship replacement parts.
We reserve the right to bill you for shipping charges on refused shipments that are not damaged, or shipments returned due to bad addresses or phone numbers. All items must be returned within 30 days of the return authorization issue date.
Our free shipping is available to your door or dock on all items shipped by UPS or FedEx within the 48 contiguous states. Please note that we reserve the right to bill you for any address corrections or address changes once an order ships. All items are shipped unassembled or partially assembled unless otherwise noted.
Heavy Freight Deliveries
Quantity orders (typically 6+ items) and all large/heavy items will require a heavy freight carrier and may require additional travel time. All heavy freight shipments are dock to dock ("tailgate") deliveries. This means that you must be available to unload the item(s) from the tailgate of the truck. If you are not available at the time of delivery and the carrier has to reschedule/redeliver your order, you may be subject to redelivery charges.
Additional Delivery Fees
Heavy Freight Carrier Inside Delivery - $142.00 (price includes a lift gate service)Heavy Freight Carrier Liftgate Service - $70 if required, or requested, at the time of delivery (our free freight is for dock to dock deliveries only)
Heavy Freight Re-Delivery or Pick up Reschedule - $60-$120 per failed attempt