Desktop Sit/Stand Workstation clamps to the work area and holds the entire standing-height keyboard/monitor assembly allowing the user to move their “work surface" from sitting-height to standing position with a simple lift – no knobs or levers to adjust. Monitor has tilt adjustment and is individually height-adjustable to desired height and locks into place keeping everything in position. Entire assembly swivels out of the way to provide access to the desk surface when desired.Product Features:
- Ergonomic, adjustable-height, sit-stand workstation converter for monitor and keyboard; Retrofits to most desks and work surfaces
- Allows user to raise monitor and keyboard for use as a standing workstation; Promotes better posture, optimal viewing comfort and helps alleviate eye strain while saving valuable work surface area
- Monitor and keyboard stand height are individually adjustable; Keyboard stand extends and retracts manually to adjust distance between screen and keyboard
- Monitor provides tilt adjustment and locks into place
- Manual lift and tilt mechanisms; No knobs or levers needed to make adjustments
- Cables concealed within adjustable arm for a neat, cord and clutter-free desktop
We have the very best return policy versus our competitors!
If you wish to return an item, and it is a returnable item (products designated as Special Order/Custom Order cannot be returned), simply contact us for an RMA with 30 days (14 days for the ERA brand).
We will not charge you any original shipping charges or restocking fees (unless it is an ERA brand chair which carries a 25% restocking fee)
All merchandise must be received back to us in the condition, and cartons (remember to save the boxes!) in which it was sent. In the event your item is defective or damaged in shipping we will promptly ship replacement parts.
We reserve the right to bill you for shipping charges on refused shipments that are not damaged, or shipments returned due to bad addresses or phone numbers. All items must be returned within 30 days of the return authorization issue date.
Our free shipping is available to your door or dock on all items shipped by UPS or FedEx within the 48 contiguous states. Please note that we reserve the right to bill you for any address corrections or address changes once an order ships. All items are shipped unassembled or partially assembled unless otherwise noted.
Heavy Freight Deliveries
Quantity orders (typically 6+ items) and all large/heavy items will require a heavy freight carrier and may require additional travel time. All heavy freight shipments are dock to dock ("tailgate") deliveries. This means that you must be available to unload the item(s) from the tailgate of the truck. If you are not available at the time of delivery and the carrier has to reschedule/redeliver your order, you may be subject to redelivery charges.
Additional Delivery Fees
Heavy Freight Carrier Inside Delivery - $142.00 (price includes a lift gate service)Heavy Freight Carrier Liftgate Service - $70 if required, or requested, at the time of delivery (our free freight is for dock to dock deliveries only)
Heavy Freight Re-Delivery or Pick up Reschedule - $60-$120 per failed attempt