The Active Anti-Fatigue Mat may help to create a more productive workspace. Anti-Fatigue mats help ease the pressure of standing, while maintaining high levels of satisfaction. The elevated surface points allow for ease of movement, shifting of positions and stretching to help further reduce fatigue from standing. Movable glides on the bottom of the mat allow the user to easily grip with their foot and slide under workstation when not in use. Made from polyurethane foam for ultimate comfort, the active rolling bar allows users to fidget with their feet or massage foot arches. All of which may help to increase productivity and focus, as compared to standing without movement. Available in black to seamlessly blend into most personal workspaces, private offices or collaborative spaces. Pairs perfectly with standing-height or sit-to-stand workstations.Product Features:
- Elevated surface points allow for ease of movement, shifting of positions and stretching to help further reduce fatigue from standing
- Mat combines movement features to stay active and polyurethane foam for comfortable standing
- Active rolling bar allows users to fidget with their feet or massage foot arches
- Rolling, fidget bar may help increase productivity and focus
- Helps to engage different muscles while standing
- Movable glides on bottom allow user to easily grip with foot and slide under workstation when not in use
- Made out of thick, pliable polyurethane foam for maximum comfort
- Great for use in personal workspaces, private offices and collaboration areas; Pairs well with any standing-height or sit-to-stand workstation
- Available in Black to seamlessly blend into most professional spaces
We have the very best return policy versus our competitors!
If you wish to return an item, and it is a returnable item (products designated as Special Order/Custom Order cannot be returned), simply contact us for an RMA with 30 days (14 days for the ERA brand).
We will not charge you any original shipping charges or restocking fees (unless it is an ERA brand chair which carries a 25% restocking fee)
All merchandise must be received back to us in the condition, and cartons (remember to save the boxes!) in which it was sent. In the event your item is defective or damaged in shipping we will promptly ship replacement parts.
We reserve the right to bill you for shipping charges on refused shipments that are not damaged, or shipments returned due to bad addresses or phone numbers. All items must be returned within 30 days of the return authorization issue date.
Our free shipping is available to your door or dock on all items shipped by UPS or FedEx within the 48 contiguous states. Please note that we reserve the right to bill you for any address corrections or address changes once an order ships. All items are shipped unassembled or partially assembled unless otherwise noted.
Heavy Freight Deliveries
Quantity orders (typically 6+ items) and all large/heavy items will require a heavy freight carrier and may require additional travel time. All heavy freight shipments are dock to dock ("tailgate") deliveries. This means that you must be available to unload the item(s) from the tailgate of the truck. If you are not available at the time of delivery and the carrier has to reschedule/redeliver your order, you may be subject to redelivery charges.
Additional Delivery Fees
Heavy Freight Carrier Inside Delivery - $142.00 (price includes a lift gate service)Heavy Freight Carrier Liftgate Service - $70 if required, or requested, at the time of delivery (our free freight is for dock to dock deliveries only)
Heavy Freight Re-Delivery or Pick up Reschedule - $60-$120 per failed attempt