Mobis Seat's minimalist design encourages you to use your muscles to support a better posture versus other traditional seating options. It supports a leaning posture that encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees, which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing. Pivoting seat leg encourages dynamic movement to keep users active throughout the workday, and the ellipse-shaped base with non-slip rim provides stability for active postures. Seat features a non-slip, easy-to-clean, contoured seat cushion, which may help to reduce pressure points. Built-in handle for easy portability, and easy-to-adjust handles raise and lower the seat to accommodate user heights between 4'11" and 6'8". Seat pairs with any standing desk or table, and is rated up to 300 lbs. Simple, two-step assembly. Designed by Martin Keen.Product Features:
- Non-slip, easy-to-clean, contoured seat cushion which may help to reduce pressure points
- Supports leaning posture – encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing
- Pivoting seat leg inspires dynamic movement to keep users active throughout the day
- Ellipse-shaped base with non-slip rim provides stability for active postures
- Minimalist design encourages you to use muscles to support a better posture versus other traditional seating options
- Built-in handle for easy portability
- Easy-adjust piston-release handles raise and lower the seat
- Accommodates user heights between 4'11" and 6'8"
- Works with any standing desk/table and is rated up to 300 lbs.
- Simple, two-step assembly
- Designed by Martin Keen
We have the very best return policy versus our competitors!
If you wish to return an item, and it is a returnable item (products designated as Special Order/Custom Order cannot be returned), simply contact us for an RMA within 30 days (14 days for the ERA brand).
We will not charge you any original shipping charges or restocking fees (unless it is an ERA brand chair which carries a 15% restocking fee)
All merchandise must be received back to us in the condition, and cartons (remember to save the boxes!) in which it was sent. In the event your item is defective or damaged in shipping we will promptly ship replacement parts.
We reserve the right to bill you for shipping charges on refused shipments that are not damaged, or shipments returned due to bad addresses or phone numbers. All items must be returned within 30 days of the return authorization issue date.
Our free shipping is available to your door or dock on all items shipped by UPS or FedEx within the 48 contiguous states. Please note that we reserve the right to bill you for any address corrections or address changes once an order ships. All items are shipped unassembled or partially assembled unless otherwise noted.
Heavy Freight Deliveries
Quantity orders (typically 6+ items) and all large/heavy items will require a heavy freight carrier and may require additional travel time. All heavy freight shipments are dock to dock ("tailgate") deliveries. This means that you must be available to unload the item(s) from the tailgate of the truck. If you are not available at the time of delivery and the carrier has to reschedule/redeliver your order, you may be subject to redelivery charges.
Additional Delivery Fees
Heavy Freight Carrier Inside Delivery - $142.00 (price includes a lift gate service)Heavy Freight Carrier Liftgate Service - $70 if required, or requested, at the time of delivery (our free freight is for dock to dock deliveries only)
Heavy Freight Re-Delivery or Pick up Reschedule - $60-$120 per failed attempt