Locus™ Seat is designed to move with the body; this active movement promotes a relaxed spine and may help to engage your muscles. Leaning posture encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees, which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing. Pivoting seat leg encourages dynamic movement, and the seat pan tilts up to 5 degrees to help support hip flexibility. Seat features a non-slip, easy-to-clean seat cushion that may help to reduce pressure points. Seat is made to work with standing desks and tables, and is rated up to 300 lbs. Easy-adjust piston-release handle raises and lowers the seat and accommodates user heights between 4'11" and 6'8". Seat is discreetly designed with wheels for easy portability and the post folds for easy storage. Anti-Fatigue Mat (included) may help to relieve stress on your feet and lower body while leaning/perching, providing a more comfortable working experience. Designed by Martin Keen.
- Non-slip, easy-to-clean, contoured seat cushion which may help to reduce pressure points
- Pivoting seat leg encourages dynamic movement
- Supports leaning posture– encourages a hip-to-torso range of 130 to 135 degrees which provides less pressure on your spine and connecting muscles when compared to standing
- Seat pan tilts up to 5 degrees to support hip flexibility
- Easy-adjust piston-release handle raises and lowers the seat
- Designed to move with the body; this active movement promotes a relaxed spine and may help to engage muscles
- Accommodates heights between 4'11" and 6'8"
- Discreetly designed wheels for easy portability
- Post folds for easy storage
- Anti-Fatigue Mat (included) may help relieve stress on your feet and lower body versus having your feet on the floor while leaning/perching, providing a more comfortable working experience
- Works with any standing desk/table and is rated up to 300 lbs.
We have the very best return policy versus our competitors!
If you wish to return an item, and it is a returnable item (products designated as Special Order/Custom Order cannot be returned), simply contact us for an RMA within 30 days (14 days for the ERA brand).
We will not charge you any original shipping charges or restocking fees (unless it is an ERA brand chair which carries a 15% restocking fee)
All merchandise must be received back to us in the condition, and cartons (remember to save the boxes!) in which it was sent. In the event your item is defective or damaged in shipping we will promptly ship replacement parts.
We reserve the right to bill you for shipping charges on refused shipments that are not damaged, or shipments returned due to bad addresses or phone numbers. All items must be returned within 30 days of the return authorization issue date.
Our free shipping is available to your door or dock on all items shipped by UPS or FedEx within the 48 contiguous states. Please note that we reserve the right to bill you for any address corrections or address changes once an order ships. All items are shipped unassembled or partially assembled unless otherwise noted.
Heavy Freight Deliveries
Quantity orders (typically 6+ items) and all large/heavy items will require a heavy freight carrier and may require additional travel time. All heavy freight shipments are dock to dock ("tailgate") deliveries. This means that you must be available to unload the item(s) from the tailgate of the truck. If you are not available at the time of delivery and the carrier has to reschedule/redeliver your order, you may be subject to redelivery charges.
Additional Delivery Fees
Heavy Freight Carrier Inside Delivery - $185 (price includes a lift gate service)Heavy Freight Carrier Liftgate Service - $130 if required, or requested, at the time of delivery (our free freight is for dock to dock deliveries only)
Heavy Freight Re-Delivery or Pick up Reschedule - $60-$120 per failed attempt