The Mira Series Bow Front Desk features a bow front surface and full height modesty panels.Product Features:
- Desk series is suitable for any environment from formal or casual to cutting-edge, making them the perfect choice for private offices or collaborative spaces
- Available in Bow or Straight Front with full size modesty panels for customization
- Modular and non-handed construction for flexibility and versatility
- Desk, return and credenza work surfaces are 11?2” thick with 5 mm flat hardwood edge for durability
- All floor-supported units have adjustable glides for leveling on uneven floors
- Drawers feature full extension ball bearing suspension providing quieter operation
- Central locking on all drawers with random or keyed alike options to keep valuables or confidential items safe
- Pedestals available in Box/Box/File (B/B/F) or File-File (F/F) for custom organization options
- Choose from a Medium Cherry Veneer on Cherry or Espresso Veneer on Walnut to customize the workspace
- Available for Quick Ship and Same Day Ship options with no quantity limitations
- Coordinates seamlessly with Mira Conference (p. TBD) and Reception (p. TBD) Furniture for complete office cohesion
We have the very best return policy versus our competitors!
If you wish to return an item, and it is a returnable item (products designated as Special Order/Custom Order cannot be returned), simply contact us for an RMA with 30 days (14 days for the ERA brand).
We will not charge you any original shipping charges or restocking fees (unless it is an ERA brand chair which carries a 25% restocking fee)
All merchandise must be received back to us in the condition, and cartons (remember to save the boxes!) in which it was sent. In the event your item is defective or damaged in shipping we will promptly ship replacement parts.
We reserve the right to bill you for shipping charges on refused shipments that are not damaged, or shipments returned due to bad addresses or phone numbers. All items must be returned within 30 days of the return authorization issue date.
Our free shipping is available to your door or dock on all items shipped by UPS or FedEx within the 48 contiguous states. Please note that we reserve the right to bill you for any address corrections or address changes once an order ships. All items are shipped unassembled or partially assembled unless otherwise noted.
Heavy Freight Deliveries
Quantity orders (typically 6+ items) and all large/heavy items will require a heavy freight carrier and may require additional travel time. All heavy freight shipments are dock to dock ("tailgate") deliveries. This means that you must be available to unload the item(s) from the tailgate of the truck. If you are not available at the time of delivery and the carrier has to reschedule/redeliver your order, you may be subject to redelivery charges.
Additional Delivery Fees
Heavy Freight Carrier Inside Delivery - $142.00 (price includes a lift gate service)Heavy Freight Carrier Liftgate Service - $70 if required, or requested, at the time of delivery (our free freight is for dock to dock deliveries only)
Heavy Freight Re-Delivery or Pick up Reschedule - $60-$120 per failed attempt