- BACKLESS STOOL: This 24" backless stool with a metal seat is the perfect seating solution for any standing desk, work station or kitchen counter
- POSTURE SUPPORT: A welded steel foot ring provides stability and lumbar support
- MULTIPURPOSE STOOL: 12-gauge steel legs and an antique brown finish make this stool the perfect addition to any space. This durable stool holds up to 220 lbs
- STURDY: Adjustable leveling glides on all four legs keep the stool in place and ensure no damage is done to the flooring
- DURABLE FURNITURE: Perfect for small spaces, this versatile stool is built for long lasting use and is backed by the OFM Limited Lifetime Warranty
Assembled Weight: 9 lbs
Color: Antique Brown or Walnut
Weight Capacity: 220 lbs
Warranty: OFM Limited Lifetime Warranty
Assembled Dimensions: 14.25" D x 14.25" W x 24" H
Seat Size: 13.5" W x 13.5" D
Seat Height: 24"
We have the very best return policy versus our competitors!
If you wish to return an item, and it is a returnable item (products designated as Special Order/Custom Order cannot be returned), simply contact us for an RMA with 30 days (14 days for the ERA brand).
We will not charge you any original shipping charges or restocking fees!
All merchandise must be received back to us in the condition, and cartons (remember to save the boxes!) in which it was sent. In the event your item is defective or damaged in shipping we will promptly ship replacement parts.
We reserve the right to bill you for shipping charges on refused shipments that are not damaged, or shipments returned due to bad addresses or phone numbers. All items must be returned within 30 days of the return authorization issue date.
Our free shipping is available to your door or dock on all items shipped by UPS or FedEx within the 48 contiguous states. Please note that we reserve the right to bill you for any address corrections or address changes once an order ships. All items are shipped unassembled or partially assembled unless otherwise noted.
Heavy Freight Deliveries
Quantity orders (typically 6+ items) and all large/heavy items will require a heavy freight carrier and may require additional travel time. All heavy freight shipments are dock to dock ("tailgate") deliveries. This means that you must be available to unload the item(s) from the tailgate of the truck. If you are not available at the time of delivery and the carrier has to reschedule/redeliver your order, you may be subject to redelivery charges.
Additional Delivery Fees
Heavy Freight Carrier Inside Delivery - $142.00 (price includes a lift gate service)Heavy Freight Carrier Liftgate Service - $70 if required, or requested, at the time of delivery (our free freight is for dock to dock deliveries only)
Heavy Freight Re-Delivery or Pick up Reschedule - $60-$120 per failed attempt